One of the most depressing things in the universe is having your OTP not be one of the Major Ships in the fandom.
It’s even more depressing if your OTP involves a minor character.
Sometimes you just want your OTP to be cute together.
Sometimes you just want your OTP to kiss.
Sometimes you just want your OTP to go through a hard time, but come out of it OK.
Sometimes you just want your OTP TO FUCK HARD.
What do you mean one ship?!
do you have that one ship that has completely ruined you and left you emotionally traumatized in every way possible for the rest of your life
or is that just me
What if there was a charm bracelet and there was a different charm like this for every ship. Us fangirls would wear them and all our RL friends would think it was a normal bracelet we bought at the store.
What you’ll need:
·A cheesy fanfic extract
·A pendant ring (from crafts sotres)
1. Take a paragraph from your favorite fanfic or book and print it or photocopy it. Make sure your printer is not in “Draft” mode.
2. Clean the coin completely and place it just where you want it to be, over what you want to have in the pendant.
3. Cut roughly around that specific spot. Cover the coin with glue and paste it behind the text, using the light against it to guide you.
*If your paper isn’t thick enough, you may want to paste a blank piece of paper underneath your text as a base.
4. Cut out the surplus.
5. Put just a little bit glue over the text, spread it outwars and let it dry.
6. Add a thick, thick layer of glue. This will act as the acrylic that will protect your pendant once it’s completely dry. I suggest you to let it dry overnight.
If you want to, you can add a second layer once the first one is dry. This will make it look more… real.
Finally, paste the pendant ring on the back of the coin.
·Try avoiding smut. You don’t want to walk around with the word “pounding” hanging from your neck, do you?
·If anyone asks about it, try not to panic and hide it underneath your shirt.
·Be prepared for fangirling outbrusts. Just thinking that you have your OTP in your necklace may give you feels.
And then, one day, you run into someone with a bracelet just like yours.
The Voice of Tumblr.