just a reminder that tumblr gets face characters fired and if you keep going in this direction with the new Peter Pan face character you are all so suddenly obsessed with you’re going to make him lose his job
can you explain how that happens?
people find out his real name and call him that at the park, therefore taking him out of character and ruining the magic for the younger kids
SIGNAL BOOSTING THIS SHIT
can we please understand that “depressed” is an actual emotion as well as a mental disorder
just because you say you feel depressed one day doesn’t mean you’re claiming to have depression and it’s an actual emotion and if you say “i’m feeling depressed today” is absolutely okay because it is in fact a mood and a clinical disorder
This post? This is a very important post.
nicki in the background
oHMYGOD taylor’s like “i feel you bro you call them out on their shit” and nicki’s like “gurl he means you”
does anyone else see the guy way back there. that guy that suddenly appears and points at taylor
it gets funnier each time it appears on my dash
Fun Facts about Mean Girls:
- 1. Initially, Lindsay Lohan was cast as Regina, but decided to play the “nice girl” so the public wouldn’t base her real personality on Regina’s.
- 2. Amanda Seyfried was initially supposed to play Cady, Lindsay Lohan’s part.
- 3. Tim Meadows broke his hand before shooting and had to wear a cast, so the explanation that his character Mr. Duvall had carpal tunnel was added.
- 4. In the scene where Cady was asked if her “muffin was buttered”, the line was originally going to be, “Is your cherry popped?” The same goes for the girl who “made out with a hot dog” this was going to be “masturbated with a hot dog”. These were omitted in order for the film to gain a PG 13+ rating instead of a R.
- 5. Ashley Tisdale auditioned for Karen Smith.
- 6. Lindsay Lohan’s character is named “Cady”, which has a common pronunciation (“Katie”) but an uncommon spelling for an American girl’s first name. In keeping with the film’s theme of female empowerment, it is the same spelling of the birth last name of Elizabeth Cady Stanton, an 18th-century pioneer in the American Women’s Rights movement.
- 7. In real life, Rachel McAdams is 8 years older than Lindsay Lohan, who plays her classmate, and only 7 years younger than Amy Poehler, who plays her mother.
- 8. When casting the film, Tina Fey picked Jonathan Bennett (Aaron Samuels) because he looked like Jimmy Fallon.
- 9. Mean Girls is based on the book “Queen Bees and Wannabes: Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends, and Other Realities of Adolescence” by Rosalind Wiseman, even though it is a non-fiction parental self-help guide with no narrative at all.
- 10. Rachel McAdams’ hair was a wig.
- 11. The skirts for the Christmas talent show were made of plastic; the costume designer says they were made of that fabric to “represent the Plastics”.
- 12. David Reale, a Canadian actor born 1984, was the man who played Glen Coco. Sadly, this crucial role was not credited in the movie.
FOUR FOR YOU DAVID REALE, YOU GO DAVID REALE
I love this
thank you! I thought I was the only one who though johnathon Bennett looked like jimmy Fallon
Away on Vacation!
You’ll have to make do with just my queue for now!
LOOK AT ALL THE EMOTIONS
I literally didnt recognize her
see i think the problem in twilight is not that kristen stewart is a bad actor
bella swan is just an awful character
Can we all agree that all of the Twilight actors are good actors/people in their own right- they just got cast in a shitty movie series.